BA (Hons) University of London
B.Ost. British School of Osteopathy
General Osteopathic Council Member
Institute of Osteopathy Member
London Osteopathic Society Member
Andrew is dedicated to helping people in all stages of life to recover from injury, reduce pain and restore balance to their body.
He has a particular interest in sports injuries, expectant mums and people working in creative fields.
He graduated with honours from the British School of Osteopathy in 2007 (now University College of Osteopathy) and integrates structural osteopathic techniques with medical acupuncture, rehabilitative neural mobilisation and gentle cranial work.
The body is amazing and complex and Andrew likes to help patients understand how it fits together, its functions and why it goes wrong when it does.
He has completed many Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses since qualifying including:
• Advanced Spinal Manipulation
• Medical Acupuncture with Dr. Anthony Campbell
• Mobilisation of the Nervous System with the Neuro-Orthopaedic Institute
• Neuromuscular Rehabilitation with Eyal Lederman
• Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
• The Osteopathic Care of Expectant Mothers
• Examination of the Paediatric Patient
• Pain and Pathophysiology
• Evidence Informed Muscle Energy Techniques with Gary Fryer
• Pain and Pharmacology
• A Process Approach in Manual and Physical Therapies
A minimum of two working day's notice is required to cancel or re-arrange an osteopathic appointment.
If this notice is not given then the full fee will be charged as it is unreasonable to expect the session to be filled at such short notice.
By booking an appointment with us you agree to the cancellation policy.
A 50% deposit is required for first appointment
All major credit/debit cards accepted